Terms & Conditions
Assignment4help.com supports the honor codes of all institutions of learning and provides academic assistance, i.e. college homework help, for no other reason than to help students learn. When using our services you agree to use this assistance in a manner consistent with the ethical and moral guidelines of your educational facility, and as such, we forbid the use of our services for any other purpose. Any use of our services in violation of the ethical standards of your college or university could lead to serious probationary or punitive measures by your school.
Assignment4help.com reserves the right to change prices without advance notice and to offer promotions periodically to certain group of customers and thus not available to all customers.
Assignment4help.com does not guarantee that help will be provided for each and every request you submit, nor does it guarantee that it will be provided quickly enough to satisfy the needs of every student. Remember – good teaching and assistance often requires preparation, and online mentoring as well as assistance is no exception to that rule.
Many problems in math and science can be solved more than one way. Our experts help does not guarantee that the methods it offers to students will satisfy the expectations or requirements of every teacher/professor/instructor. If you need a specific method to be used, you must make it clear to the expert when you submit your request.
All users of our service will get a price quote on any new request. After you have received your price quote, you have the option of accepting the quote by authorizing payment. When you authorize a quote, your credit card or PayPal account will be billed. When the expert finishes assisting you, the request will be closed. You will not be charged for follow-up questions and/or explanations if they are limited in number.
Refunds are available if you and the expert both agree that one is appropriate. If you and the expert disagree on whether a refund is warranted, an independent, third-party arbitrator who is an expert in that subject area will be used to decide whether a refund will be given, and if so, how much should be refunded.
· Student can request 100% refund if the expert is not able to provide the solution within the given deadline.
· If a student requested a refund/cancellation of their account for any reason. Their account will be closed immediately unless students re-subscribe in the future.
· Refund request after cancellation can be made by sending email to email@example.com
· Once the refund request initiated per customer request, allow 5-7 working days for funds to appear on your statement.
· Student can cancel their questions before the payment made by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Answer Solution provided by us to be used as a model answer and should not be claimed by students as their own work.